Q: What products can I buy from you?
A: With over 3,500 products to choose from, we are stock lists of all of your everyday products including, Fruit, Vegetables, Bread, Meat, Cereals, Chocolates, Yogurts, Milk, Cheese, Soft Drinks, Hot Drinks and plenty more...
Q: Can I buy from my favorite shops with yourselves?
A: We are proud to be able to give the accessibility for you to buy from your favorite small-town high street brands including:
- J Brindon Addy Butchers, Hade Edge
- Lamb2ewe Butchers, Honley
- Hinchliffe's Farm Shop, Netherton
- The Old Bridge Bakery, Holmfirth Centre
- Hadfields, Slaithwaite
- Longley Farm, Hade Edge
Q: Can I order individual products, or do I have to buy a box
A: At Andrews Greengrocers, we let you choose. You can buy a 'Ready To Go' box, or you can customize your own box and add individual products.
Q: Do I have to place an order every week?
A: No, at Andrews Greengrocers, you are not tied into a contract, so you are welcome to order as and when you require. If you would like a regular box delivery, you can call us on (01484) 682787 and we can arrange a standard order.
Q: Can I change my order?
A: Additions can be placed before the cut off time as a separate order. Please use the Code "Additions" at checkout to remove the extra delivery charge.
Please Note: This coupon is only to be used for additions to existing orders only, any orders which contain the coupon will be refunded and the order will be canceled.
Q: Can I choose a delivery date?
A: Yes, Delivery slots are defined based on postcodes and availability. Once you are on the checkout page, you will be required to enter your requested delivery date.
Q: Can I arrange a delivery to arrive in two weeks time?
A: Yes, at Checkout, you are able to select your required delivery date.
Q: Which postcodes do you deliver to?
A: Andrews Greengrocers delivers to all HD postcodes. This includes,
- HD1, Huddersfield Town Centre, Hillhouse, Lockwood, Marsh, Paddock
- HD2. Birkby, Brakenhall, Bradley, Deighton, Fartown, Fixby, Sheepridge
- HD3, Lindley, Longwood, Marsh, Milnsbridge, Oakes, Outlane, Quarmby, Paddock, Saldendine Nook, Scammonden
- HD4, Berry Brow, Cowlersley, Crossland Moore, Farnley Tyas, Netherton, Newsome, Lowerhouses, Stocksmoor
- HD5, Almondbury, Dalton, Kirkheaton, Moldgreen, Rawthorpe, Waterloo
- HD6, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, Clifton, Rastrick
- HD7, Golcar, Linthwaite, Marsden, Scapegoat Hill, Slaithwaite.
- HD8, Clayton West, Denby Dale, Emley, Fenay Bridge, Kirkburton, Lepton, Scissett, Shelley, Shepley, Skelmanthrope, Birdsedge
- HD9, Brockholes. Hepworth. Holme, Holmfirth, Honley, Meltham, Scholes, Upperthong, Wooldale
Q: What is the cut off time?
A: Cut off time for Next Day Delivery is 15:00 every day.
Q: What does Next Day Delivery, and Standard Delivery mean in the filter options?
A: Please see the availability information below:
- All the products which have "Next Day Delivery" as the availability, means you are able to purchase these products today and have them delivered tomorrow. (Cut off 15:00 daily).
- All products with "Standard Delivery" as the availability, means you are able to purchase these products today and the earliest delivery date will be in 48 hours.
Q: What is the delivery charge?
A: We currently charge £3.50 per delivery to any HD postcode, this covers Southern, West Yorkshire including Huddersfield, Holmfirth. We also offer free delivery for any order over £50.00, the delivery charge will be removed on the checkout page automatically once a delivery date has been selected.
Q: Around what time can I expect the order to be delivered?
A: Our drivers are on the road from 8am to 6pm. We can't give you a closer ETA as we aim to make our journeys as efficient as possible to help protect the environment by reducing our carbon footprint. If you have a specific time request, please let us know in the "Comments" section on the "Checkout" page.
Q: How do I make a payment?
A: Once you have created your order with us, please go to the checkout page whereby you will find the options to checkout using the following payment methods:
- Credit/Debit Card. You can Safely and securely checkout using this payment method, this option also gives you the option to securely save 16 Digit Card Number for you to save time on your next order.
- Paypal. You can Safely and Securely checkout using your existing PayPal account. Pay using your current balance or add funds to make a payment to us.
Q: Delivery drivers sometimes find it difficult to find my address, can I provide additional information to help your drivers?
A: At "Checkout", we have provided the option to leave additional comments, please use this facility to help our drivers locate your address Or to let our drivers know they can leave your order in a specified place.
Q: What happens if you don't have a product which I have ordered?
A: We take every step to ensure the website is up-to-date with stock availability. When we are unable to and in the circumstance of stock being unavailable due to any circumstances. we will refund the required amount ASAP back to your original payment method.
Q: Why was my order canceled or refunded?
A: Orders are canceled in case
- The delivery address is incorrect. This can be missing/partial postcode, wrong street name, missing house name/number
- Home delivery order is below the £15 min spend
- The order was placed to be delivered somewhere which area we don't currently deliver to.
- Customer requested the cancellation
- Invalid discount coupon was used
Q: What should I do if I have a query?
A: Please send an e-mail to [email protected] if you have any query and we will respond ASAP. Usually within 2 hours upon receipt of e-mail.